There are five factors that will make or break your bike sharing system:
- User Experience: Members want to use their phone for the 3 Rs: Register, Reserve and Rent.
- Pricing and Payment: Your pricing needs to be affordable with different pricing scales which promote growth. Plus, your members want to pay by credit or debit card.
- Integrated into Other Modes: The easier it is for your members to switch to other forms of transportation and create a seamless journey, the more successful your program will be.
- Support Your Local Authorities: Without the proper support from the local government, you will not have access to the right locations to leave your bikes.
- The Right Operational Setup: The goal of your local operations should be to provide the best member experience while being efficient and profitable.
How movmi Can Help:
- Cost & Revenue Calculation
- Technology Integration
- Vehicle/Fleet Preparation
- Policy and Bylaw Review
- Operations Setup
- Advocacy / Promotion