Covid-19 has changed the way businesses operate across all sectors, including transportation. While many of us have the ability to work from home, that is not the case for everyone. There are still many workers who are providing essential services that need to be able to freely move to and from work. We have a responsibility to help these essential works keep moving in a safe, reliable and affordable way.
We have seen how Covid-19 has affected public transit and shared mobility ridership numbers over the last few weeks. It might take years before we earn back the public’s trust and early numbers from China are showing a concerning increase in private car ownership. This is why the Covid-19 Taskforce was created.
We will release weekly micro webinars like this one, that will help you, as shared mobility operators, navigate through this time of crisis and beyond.
You can directly ask the taskforce anything related to Covid-19 and seek advice on managing your own operation by sending an email to email@example.com
A Message from the Chair of the Covid-19 Taskforce, Sandra Phillips
In this MICRO WEBINAR:
- Meet the international members of the Covid-19 Taskforce.
- Learn about how the Taskforce will provide crisis management during the crisis and recovery phases of this pandemic.
- Introduce our new Covid-19 Business Resource page where all the latest taskforce information, news and resources will be available to you.
This week, Sandra Phillips, our Founder and CEO and host of the Covid-19 Taskforce, has created a short intro guide as to what information and resources the Covid-19 Taskforce will be providing over the coming weeks and months.
We surveyed our network to find out what challenges and issues you are facing and what content and information you would like the Taskforce to provide. This will include:
- Best business practices for continuity and operations
- Education on and access to grant and funding opportunities for shared mobility providers
- Advocacy for the shared mobility community
We plan to do this using a number of ways including:
- Micro webinars released every week which will cover topics relevant to operators or policy makers. Over the next few weeks they will be a compilation of the topics mentioned above.
- We will share reports and toolkits that you can share and download directly from our website.
- You can also receive these resources and more straight to your inbox by subscribing to the monthly newsletter.
If you have a direct question for the taskforce related to Covid-19 or wish to seek advice on managing your own operation, send an email with your question to firstname.lastname@example.org