There are five factors that will make or break your car sharing system:
How movmi Can Help:
- User Experience: Car sharing members of today expect the entire user journey to be through their smartphone. Our latest benchmark study has shown that only 1 in 5 car sharing services do this well.
- Pricing and Payment: Your pricing needs to be tailored to the types of trips you want to attract and it needs to be simple: most services offer confusing schemes. Your members want to pay by credit or debit card.
- Integrated into Other Modes: Car Sharing is not a stand-alone transportation option. If your members don’t own cars, your service is only one of their daily choices and you should integrate your system with other modes of transport.
- Support of Local Authorities: Depending on the business model that you offer, you need access to different types of parking passes. Local authorities regulate these passes and it’s important to understand the rules and regulations around them.
- The Right Operational Setup: The goal of your local operations should be to provide the best member experience while being efficient and profitable.
- Cost & Revenue Calculation
- Technology Integration
- Vehicle/Fleet Preparation
- Regulatory and Policy Review
- Operation System Set up
- Advocacy / Promotion