Have you ever considered what is required to design, plan and build a new shared mobility service?
Are you curious how user preferences, community choices and regulatory framework interplay and influence these shared mobility services?
Want to hear from the trenches to understand what works and what doesn’t?
Have all these questions answered and more, in our interactive Shared Mobility Architecture 101 course – launching August 2021.
Shared Mobility Architecture 101
Be at the forefront of the shared mobility revolution by learning movmi’s process of Shared Mobility Architecture to bring a vision to reality.
This course focuses on the building blocks of Shared Mobility Architecture, the Iron Triangle of successful shared mobility service design (the users, operations and the regulatory framework) needed and I will give you a jump start developing any shared mobility service.
Why take movmi’s course?
- Self-paced learning with option to tap into movmi’s team and exclusive slack community
- Access to best practices and lessons learnt from 10+ years of Shared Mobility Architecture
- links to relevant case studies, examples and other resources from across the globe
There are two options for you.
- Self-guided learning: Gain access to all five modules for 12 months. Only $48 if you sign up before August 1st (normally $97).
- Supported learning: Gain access to all five modules for 12 months + access to movmi’s team for feedback on your project + invitation to exclusive movmi slack community forever. Only $249 if you sign up before August 1st (normally $499).
Module 1: Shared Mobility Architecture 101 - The Building Blocks
Module 2: The Design Process - Users, Use Cases & Community
Module 3: The Design Process - Operations Vehicles & Technology
Propose an operational setup that will support your vehicle choice but create a safe, reliable and convenient service for users.